COMPARATIVE AUDIO FOR iPAD - LANGUAGE LEARNING IN AN iPAD APP
The Comparative Audio App for the iPad is first and foremost a foreign language study recorder. You can play audio and video files in listening mode or you can record your voice alongside the original recording for audio comparison. The App is a natural extension to your language lab, allowing students to practice outside of the lab and at home.
If you don't have a language lab, the Comparative Audio App will allow your students to practice listening comprehension and speaking the language in a similar way as they would in a language lab. You can use this unique tool to practice a new language to improve your pronunciation and intonation. With Comparative Audio you can up-load and down-load files from an FTP server.
Features and Benefits:
- Sophisticated multi-media recorder
- Play audio and video with simultaneous voice recording for comparison
- Practice to improve pronounciation and intonation
- Separate volume controls for content playback and speaking
- FTP files direct to your teacher
- Share and email your files
For more information please visit our Comparative Audio Web Site
Learn how Tandberg Educational Inc. can create a custom 21st Century Learning Solution for your unique needs and environment. Contact Tandberg Educational, Inc. today.